top of page
Girls' Brigade New Zealand
1. Cut out the four different pieces. For the saucer you will need to make an incision and cut the centre too. Older girls might like to try and make a flowery edge for the saucer, however note that this takes quite some time to cut!
2. For the base cut slits from the outside all the way to the inside circle. This helps keep the saucers shape
3. Stick the cup edges together using a hot glue gun. Place a peg on the join to help it hold its shape.
4. Glue the base of the saucer onto the saucer.
5. Attach the handle to the cup.
bottom of page